The Treehouse at J-heart-Y B&B
WE ARE OPEN Mid May to end September (weather dependent)
This Treehouse adventure is an experience like no other... Not camping and not a regular B&B. We’re here to offer you a retreat and home base to travel in the Shuswap or Okanagan. No wifi, (cell service good) some electricity and some cozy sharing space. We offer a welcome tray with a white or red wine, snack cheese and crackers and other little gourmet surprises.
Check-in at 3 pm, Check out at 12 noon
$120/night double occupancy. $100 single. $20/per extra adult. $10/per child (0-12 yrs)
Conditions; all long weekends are minimum 2 nights stay, full stay to be paid in advance (e-transfer or credit card [$5 charge]) full refund with 48-hour cancellation.
Stay May 17- September 1st OR later depending on the weather.
The main area has a Queen sized bed and the loft has a double bed. Max. 4 adults or 2 Adults and 2 children. We have an OUTDOOR SHOWER! (SEE PHOTOS BELOW)
There is a small space heater. June nights can be cooler but we have extra blankets!
Water is supplied by a 3-gallon dispenser and drains as grey water directly outside. There is a composting toilet with specific instructions. Our practices are eco-friendly (composting, recycling, organics when available) and we don't pay to have a green-tourism rating. You be the judge. Our food is locally sourced and homemade whenever possible. There is a hotel fridge in the Treehouse so feel free to bring your own beverages and snacks. Toaster, Kettle, dishes, and cutlery are stowed in the handy kitchen unit.
Please ask about having your pooch along with you. $10 per night extra. We have a large dog ourselves, so social dogs are appreciated.
Only a 5-minute drive to Enderby for supplies or a 5-minute walk up to the glorious view of the famous Enderby Cliffs. Summers provide some wonderful, local attractions:
- There are several golf course choices from novice to professional. Price ranges from $20 and up. Book well in advance for full-size courses. Ask Yvonne!
- Hike up the Enderby Cliffs! 2 - 4 hours - various trails - moderate to moderate-difficult hike. Other wonderful hiking info available through http://shuswaptourism.ca/do/outdoor-adventure/hiking/guides
You will find every level of a hike, bike or walk in the area - from country roads to meandering along the river or lakes.
- Paddle or float down the Shuswap River. 1.5 to 2 hours over the sandy bottom river. (several other routes available) Best time of year is in later July and all of August. Bring your inner tubes, air mattress and or life jackets. - More info available on site.
- Local wineries and tasting rooms - Taste the unique wines of the Shuswap & North Okanagan!
- So much more - from here to there is filled with wonder!
We are in the Shuswap/North Okanagan! You can travel within two hours and enjoy a perfect day to the Shuswap, Okanagan, Kalamalka or any of the other amazing lakes nearby. If you have a canoe, you can even take in a quiet paddle around Gardom Lake. (10-minute drive). No motors allowed here! Bigger Lakes include Mara Lake, Shuswap Lake, Adams Lake, and many others - all easy driving distance.
Find fun eateries in Enderby, Grindrod, Falkland, Salmon Arm, Sicamous or Chase. Pubs and Family friendly restaurants.
Big thanks to PinkChai for the video review! (see below)
Contact Yvonne & Joey: 1-250-803-1755 Email us: email@example.com
Enderby BC V0E 1V3 Phone: 250-803-1755
- Peak Season: $120
- Value/Shoulder Season: n/a
- Low Season: n/a
- # of Rooms: 1
- # of Beds: 2
- Kid Friendly
- Other Amenities: We offer a small hotel Fridge, with Tea/Coffee/Hot Chocolate making and a toaster. There is a drawer with cutlery and bottle opener. Crib board, cards, scrabble, crayons, colouring book and children's books. Small wash tub and cleaning supplies. personal soap and shampoo.
- Private Bathroom