Salty Dog Enduro and Street Fest
Salty Dog Weekend of events, May 10-12, 2019
SALTY STREET FEST IN DOWNTOWN SALMON ARM
MAY 11, 2019 | 10AM - 3PM
Come downtown to Salmon Arm's Hudson Avenue where you will find a variety of vendors and family-friendly activities including
- Bike Decorating (11AM)
- 4H-Sponsored Scavenger Hunt (Details to come!)
- Shuswap Pie Co. Pie Eating Contest (1PM)
- BC's Largest Interior Bike Swap (Drop off from 9-11AM; sales from 11AM-2PM)
Bring the family and enjoy music, food, and fun!
SALTY DOG ENDURO
May 12, 2019
Where: South Canoe Trail System, Salmon Arm, BC.
Who: Riders age 3 and up.
Whats going on:
- Jr Salty Pup, for run bikes and kids with 12-16″ wheels, no training wheels please, a mini 30 min Enduro, for ages 3+, 1-ish km course, race fee includes a T-shirt and a fun prize.
- Salty Pup Enduro, for 20-24″ wheels, 1-ish km course,race fee includes a T-shirt and a fun prize.
- Jr. 3-Hour Enduro for U15s, 5 km course, teams of 2 only, this is a stepping stone event to the big 6 Hour Enduro for people who are not ready to do the main race, race fee includes a T-shirt.
- 6 Hour Enduro for everyone else. Enter as a team of 2 or do it solo. By age team categories for men´s, women´s and mixed teams and solo categories, an event for elite to sport racers.
To register and find out more visit www.skookumcycleandski.com
Salty Questions? Call Skookum at 250 832 7368, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming to visit before and after Salty Dog? Salmon Arm is at the heart of the Shuswap region – home to legendary cycling, houseboating, golf, hiking, and countless other things to do in Salmon Arm. Also check out a few of our other amazing Shuswap experiences !!
Salmon Arm BC Phone: (250) 832-7368