1. Hike the Mount Baldy trail above Sorrento. Look out over Copper Island and Blind Bay.
2. Take in an outdoor concert at Music in the Bay, Thursdays in summer.
3. Discover the Back Hand of God Stout at Crannog Ales – a BC Beer Award winner.
4. Expand your musical horizons at the NimbleFingers Bluegrass & Old-Time Music Workshop.
5. Dash through the snow with Walter’s Sleigh Rides.
6. Catch a rainbow on White Lake – rainbow trout, that is! – Experience it by belly boat, canoe, hip waders, or rent a motorboat.
7. Stop in at the Dreamcycle Motorcycle Museum. This one of a kind, 1st class Museum features over 100 vintage and collector Motorcycles from around the world.
10. Check out great local produce at the outdoor market in Sorrento.