2. Experience the quiet of winter on miles of groomed cross-country ski trails at the Larch Hills Ski Area.
3. Ride or hike the trails in and around Salmon Arm. Pick up the Shuswap Trail Guide for more info!!
4. Paddle your board or kayak and watch the wildlife in the Salmon Arm Bay on Shuswap Lake.
5. Take your kids and the dog for a swim and picnic at Canoe Beach. Also visit Canoe Beach Cafe & Water Sports for fabulous food and water toy rentals!
7. Travel back in time with the dinner theatre at RJ Haney Heritage Village & Museum.
8. Tantalize your taste buds with local specialty food artisans and farm market offerings in and around downtown Salmon Arm.
10. Walk the Salmon Arm Wharf! North America’s longest wooden curved inland wharf takes you out into the spectacular Salmon Arm bay and views of the local mountains!