1. Hoot & holler at the Falkland Stampede – one of the oldest in Canada!
2. Step back into pioneer days at the Falkland Heritage Park and Museum.
3. Go fish, paddle, swim, and just enjoy! There are 10 lakes within 10 miles of downtown Falkland!
4. Spin your mountain bike wheels, or hike on the trails in Falkland and surrounding areas.
5. Check out one of the largest Canadian flags in Canada!
6. Visit Ovino Winery where all of their wines are made from grapes grown on site!
7. Find local flavors and crafts at the Okanagan Market Place in downtown Falkland.
8. Hike to the 90-foot unique stone pillar at Pillar Provincial Park.
9. Take a ride on your bike through spectacular back country roads that wind through valleys and alongside farms. Check out the 2019 Cycle Guide!
10. For a dining treat visit The Rock Eatery and The Ranch Cafe in Falkland.