1. Zip out to zipline over the beautiful Chase Creek Falls.
2. Witness the world renowned Sockeye Salmon Run on the Adams River.
3. Pack a picnic and head to the sandy shores of Little Shuswap Lake and enjoy our free summer concerts.
4. Take off for aerial views on a helicopter tour of the Shuswap Lakes.
5. Explore the Pumpkin Patch, solve the corn maze and pick up fresh goodies in the Harvest Market.
6. Explore the growing Skmana trail system west of Chase on your skis or snowshoes.
7. Visit the Turtle Valley Donkey Refuge and get up close with the therapeutic animals.
8. Spin your wheels in the best way with on and off-road bicycle touring.
9. Learn, live, and celebrate authentic Indigenous art, culture and cuisine of the Adams Lake Indian Band, the Neskonlith Indian Band and the Little Shuswap Indian Band.
10. Grab a cowbell and join the locals for a night at a Chase Heat junior hockey game.