1. Experience the Caravan Farm Theatre in a field, barn, forest, riding ring – no theatre – just the great outdoors!
2. Search for the 30 hand-painted Barn Quilts – showcased on barns which highlight the traditions of quilting and farming.
3. Cheese! It’s A Natural Festival – first weekend of November. Cheese makers, artisan food producers and small-batch wineries – taste delights!
4. Hike or bike the trails at Mount Rose Swanson – a variety of forested trail loops with spectacular views.
5. Enjoy Music in the Park Friday nights at Memorial Park – all summer – with friends and neighbors!
6. Visit Orchard Blossom Honey to taste their honey and learn about beekeeping!
7. Visit BC’s longest running Farmer’s Market on Saturdays – their motto is “Make it, Bake it, Grow it!”
9. Taste pure craft cider at Farmstrong Cider Company.
10. Visit the Interior Provincial Exhibition and Stampede – a great event for the entire family held on the September Long weekend.