Top 10 Trails
There are 100's of kms of trails in the Shuswap, suitable for a variety of uses. Here's our current favourite Top 10. For more information on trails, check out the Shuswap Trail Alliance or drop by one of our Visitor's Centres.
1. Eagle Pass Mountain: A rigorous climb to a spectacular peak.
2. Larch Hills Traverse: An epic 38 km hike from Larch Hills to Sicamous.
3. Enderby Cliffs: Tplaqin Trail: A 13km return, iconic cliff hike.
4. NEW! Mt Baldy Lookout: 6-8km return hike, great lookout above Copper Island.
5. Blind Bay/White Lake Trails: Various 10-20km round trips.
6. Tuktakamin Mountain: A bold 12km circuit overlooking Falkland
7. Scotch Creek Hlina Lookout: 2-12km forest walk to impressive views over Shuswap Lake
8. Hyde Mountain Lookout: 15km return forest hike to east Larch Hills from Sicamous with spectacular views above Hyde Mountain
9. South Canoe Trail System: A large network of hiking, XC, mountain biking and equestrian trails near Salmon Arm.
10. Joss Mountain Pass: 15km return. Full day with options for exploring south of Three Valley Lake.