Top 10 Things to Do in the South Shuswap
Here's our current favourite Top 10 things to do in the South Shuswap. For more information on other things to do, take a look at our Things to Do listings or drop by the South Shuswap Visitor's Centre.
1. Hike the Mount Baldy trail above Sorrento. Look out over Copper Island and Blind Bay.
2. Take in an outdoor concert with Music in the Bay.
3. Discover the Back Hand of God Stout at Crannog Ales – a BC Beer Award winner.
4. Expand your musical horizons at BC Swing Camp and NimbleFingers Bluegrass & Old-Time Music Workshop.
5. Dash through the snow with Walter’s Sleigh Rides.
6. Catch a rainbow on White Lake – rainbow trout, that is! – an angler’s paradise by belly boat, canoe, or hip waders.
7. Nurture your inner artist at the Shuswap Lake Culture Crawl in May.
8. Rent a boat and spend the day exploring the limits of the Shuswap Lake.
10. Check out great local produce at the outdoor markets in Sorrento.