Top 10 Things to Do in Sicamous
Here's our current favourite Top 10 things to do in Sicamous and the Eagle Valley. For more information on other things to do, take a look at our Things to Do listings or drop by the Sicamous & District Visitor Centre.
1. Make yourself at home on a houseboat.
2. Take an early morning paddle or ski on the smooth, warm waters of Mara Lake.
3. Bike or ski the iconic Larch Hills Traverse. 42 km cross country trail from Salmon Arm to Sicamous.
3. Paddle Mara Lake in a kayak, canoe or SUP.
4. Splash around at Sicamous Beach Park and Mara Provincial Park.
5. Tee off at Hyde Mountain Golf Course and other great courses within 90 minutes’ drive of Sicamous.
7. You will be mesmerized by the annual Canada Day Fireworks extravaganza. There’s nothin’ like it!
8. Stay the night and paddle one of BC’s deepest lakes at 3-Valley Gap.
9. Take a hike along the Eagle River and its old growth forest trails.
10. Treat yourself to oldfashioned homemade ice cream and artisan cheese at D-Dutchmen Dairy.