Top 10 Things to Do in the North Shuswap
Here's our current favourite Top 10 things to do in the North Shuswap. For more information on other things to do, take a look at our Things to Do listings or drop by the North Shuswap Visitor's Centre.
1. Marvel at the annual Sockeye Salmon Run at Tsútswecw Provincial Park.
2. Dig your toes into a soft, sandy beach at Silver Beach Provincial Park.
3. Visit one of the many farmer's and artisan markets.
4. Tease your palate with a bottle of Inspired Madness from the Celista Estate Winery.
5. Hike the 3km loop trail to Albas Falls and enjoy the spectacular beauty of the Celista Creek waterfalls.
6. Try backcountry snowmobiling at Grizzly Lodge.
7. Roast marshmallows and munch on hotdogs at Shuswap Lake Provincial Park campground in Scotch Creek.
8. TEnjoy great food and live music at the Hub in Scotch Creek on Friday evenings.
9. Stop at Eco Treats in Scotch Creek for a beautiful latté with cookies or scones.
10. Discover delicious loose leaf tea blends from the Be Teased food truck.