The Treehouse at J-heart-Y B&B
WE ARE OPEN Mid May to end September (weather dependant)
This Treehouse adventure is an experience like no other... Not camping and not a regular B&B. We’re here to offer you a retreat and home base to travel in the Shuswap or Okanagan. No wifi, (cell service good) some electricity and some cozy sharing space. We offer a cozy welcome with a white or red wine, snack cheese and crackers and other little gourmet surprises.
Check in 3 pm, Check out 12 noon $120/night double occupancy. $100 single.
Full stay to be paid in advance (e-transfer or credit card starting July 8th) full refund with 48 hour cancellation.
Stay May 15- September 1st OR later depending on weather.
Main area has a Queen sized bed and the loft has a single bed (or double airbed for two children).
There is no heater. June nights can be cooler but we have extra blankets!
Water is supplied by a small 5 gallon dispenser and drains as grey water directly outside. There is a composting toilet with specific instructions. There is no shower as yet. Some accommodations can be made if necessary. Our practices are eco-friendly (composting, recycling, organics when available) and we don't pay to have a rating. You be the judge. Our food is locally sourced and homemade whenever possible.
Please ask about having your pooch along with you. $10 per night extra. We have a large dog ourselves, so social dogs are appreciated.
Only a 5 minute drive to Enderby for supplies or a 5 minute walk up to the glorious view of the famous Enderby Cliffs. Summers provide some wonderful, local attractions:
- There are several golf course choices from novice to professional.
Price ranges from $20 and up. Book well in advance for full size courses. Ask Yvonne!
- Hike up the Enderby Cliffs! 2 - 4 hours - various trails - moderate hike. Other wonderful hiking info available through http://shuswaptourism.ca/do/outdoor-adventure/hiking/guides
You will find very level of hike, bike or walk in the area - from country roads to meandering along the river or lakes.
- Paddle or float down the Shuswap River. 1.5 to 2 hours over the sandy bottom river. (several other routes available) Best time of year is in later July and August. Bring your inner tubes, air mattress and or life jackets. - More info available on site.
- Local wineries and tasting rooms - Taste the unique wines of the Shuswap & North Okanagan!
We are in the Shuswap/North Okanagan! You can travel within two hours and enjoy a perfect day to the Shuswap, Okanagan, Kalamalka or any of the other amazing lakes nearby. If you have a canoe, you can even take in a quiet paddle around Gardom Lake. (10 minute drive). No motors allowed here! Bigger Lakes include Mara Lake, Shuswap Lake, Adams Lake - all easy driving distance.
Find fun eateries in Enderby, Grindrod, Falkland, Salmon Arm, Sicamous or Chase. Pubs and Family friendly.
Contact Yvonne & Joey: 1-250-803-1755 Email us: email@example.com
Enderby BC V0E 1V3 Phone: 250-803-1755
- Peak Season: $120
- Value/Shoulder Season: $120
- Low Season: $100
- # of Rooms: 1
- # of Beds: 2
- Kid Friendly
- Other Amenities: We offer a small hotel Fridge, with Tea/Coffee/Hot Chocolate making and a toaster. There is a drawer with cutlery and bottle opener. Crib board, cards, scrabble, crayons, colouring book and children's books. Small wash tub and cleaning supplies. personal soap and shampoo.
- Private Bathroom