Shuswap Happenings - Salmon Arm Fair
Join us for the The 120th Salmon Arm Fair! Taking place September 8,9, & 11, 2017 "Something to Grow About!” has something for everyone! Blue & Kelly Hopkins, Local Dancers, Mini Chuckwagons, 4-H Animals & so much more!
Here’s what’s going on in the Shuswap this weekend!
- Dan Engelland & The Teds Blues Band at Lorenzo's Café
- Breakfast with the Donkeys at Turtle Valley Donkey Refuge
- Harvest Celebration at R.J. Haney Heritage Village & Museum
- Family Saturdays at the Arts Centre
Join the Arts Council for the South Shuswap for the South Shuswap Dinner Dance Fundraiser Gala at Rustic Weddings September 16, 2017.
Stroll the manicured grounds with a wine in hand, sampling local meats and cheeses from our charcuterie boards. Enjoy the live music of Jesse Mast and Megan Abel . Take in the rustic yet elegant decor as you're seated to feast on Canadian cuisine in celebration of our Canada 150! Place your bid in the Wall of Wine & Arts Experiences Auction, then dance the night away to all of the hits of today and yesterday.
Tickets are $65 each and are available at Lindy's Boutique in Blind Bay, Steamer's Coffee Shop and the Shuswap Artisan Market (beside Lighthouse Market) in Sorrento.
Coming up next weekend
- Bike for Your Life Century Ride
- Arts Council for the South Shuswap Dinner Dance Fundraiser Gala
- The Lake2Lake Ride for Rwanda
- Silver Creek Coffee House
- Parkinson SuperWalk in Salmon Arm
With farmers’ markets across the region, you can easily find a bounty of locally grown and organic fruits, vegetables, and meats – and great local colour – as well as crafts baked goods, preserves and much more! Find a full listing of Farmers' Markets on our website! Click here!