Shuswap Happenings October 5-11
This year is a pre-dominant run so there will not be as many fish expected to arrive as in the dominant year which will be in 2018. The trails are still lovely to walk with interpretive signs along the way and you will still be able to see salmon as they wind their way up the Adams River. This year the Adams River Salmon Society will be hosting some interpretive walks (by donation) on the following dates:
- September 27, 11am-2:30pm
- October 4, 11am-2:30pm
- October 6-9, 11am-2:30pm
- October 11, 11am-2:30pm
The Interpretive Cabin will be open as well on the following dates.
- September 29 - October 1, from 10am - 3pm
- October 6-9, from 10am - 3pm
- October 14-15, from 10am - 3pm
There are many things to see in and around the park. Enjoy the newly paved wheel chair accessible walkway to the viewing platform along the Adams River, many of the trail and facility upgrades, and while you are there stop by the Interpretive Centre for a souvenir, local art, or area information.
What else is happening?! There's nearly always something to do in the Shuswap! Check out what is happening this October. .
- Harpur Family Pumpkin Patch Grand Opening
- Annual Salmon Egg Take
- Kanata at the Salmon Arm Arts Centre
- Carlin Hall Coffeehouse
- Cemetery Tour with R.J. Haney Heritage Village & Museum
- Fund Raiser Cancer Society Dinner Live Music JukeBox at Finz
- Spooktacular at R.J. Haney Heritage Village & Museum
- Shuswap Wine Festival
- Halloween Bash at Canoe Hall