Shuswap Happenings October 12-18
Join us this weekend for some amazing events taking place in the Shuswap.
Check out the Cemetery Tour with R.J. Haney Heritage Village & Museum, a guided tour of the old section of the Mt. Ida Cemetery features Curator/Archivist Deborah Chapman's personal favorite list of characters. Stories of love, heartbreak, joy, and tragedy are told on one of the prettiest knolls in Salmon Arm
Kanata at the Salmon Arm Arts Centre, Co-curated by Aaron Leon, a selection of contemporary and traditional aboriginal work in dialogue with what it means to be Canadian at the 150th anniversary of confederation.
What’s happening this weekend in the Shuswap?
- Adams River Salmon Run
- “Allensong” in concert Carlin Hall
- Fund Raiser Cancer Society Dinner Live Music Jukebox at Finz
- The Green Room: Live at the Hive
- DeMille's Farm Market Pumpkin Cannon
- Blu & Kelly at Lorenzo's Cafe
- Ska'lax Traditional Pow Wow
- 3rd Annual Harvest Wishes Dinner
- Sorrento Village Farmers' Market
- Family Saturdays at the Arts Centre
- Enderby Open Air Market and Cliff Avenue Pedestrian Market