The Adams River Salmon Society 1st Annual Gala Fundraising
The Adams River Salmon Society hosts their 1st Annual Gala Fundraising Event at the Quaaout Lodge and Spa.
Evening Features Sqlelten (Salmon), Secwepemc Food & Culture:
- A wild salmon dinner baked in clay
- Local Salmon Safe wine and beer
- Silent Auction – Lots of treasures
- Secwepemc Slexeyem (Storyteller) Kenthen Thomas
- Storytelling of the Making of the movie “Uninterrupted”
- Story of the Quaaout Cottonwood Canoe build
- What are Salmon Safe Farms & Businesses? By Crannog Ales
Friday, September 22, 2017
$75 per ticket
Tickets available at, A.R.S.S. Interpretive Cabin, Quaaout Lodge & Spa, the Squilax Hostel and the Chase Visitor Centre.
Visit www.salmonsociety.com for more information.