Top 10 Things to Do in Salmon Arm
2. Take a boardwalk stroll on the longest curved inland wharf in North America.
3. Explore the forest at Little Mountain Park with family – dogs welcome too!
4. Taste a slice of heaven at Shuswap Pie Company.
5. Enjoy a relaxing paddle on Shuswap Lake. SUP, kayak, or canoe – it’s up to you.
6. Travel back in time with dinner theatre at RJ Haney Heritage Village & Museum.
8. Tee off at one of four area golf courses – family fun to award-winning challenges.
10. Saddle up for a horseback ride to scenic valleys and stunning vistas.