Top 10 Things to Do in the North Shuswap
Here's our current favourite Top 10 things to do in the North Shuswap. For more information on other things to do, take a look at our Things to Do listings or drop by the North Shuswap Visitor's Centre.
1. Marvel at the annual Sockeye Salmon Run.
2. Dig your toes into a soft, sandy beach at Silver Sands Provincial Park.
3. Visit one of the many farmer's markets in the region.
4. Tease your palette with the award-winning Marechal Foch from the Celista Estate Winery.
5. Marvel at Evelyne Falls, up a short, fun trail to an amazing viewing platform.
6. Try backcountry snowmobiling at Grizzly Lodge.
7. Roast marshmallows and munch on hotdogs at Shuswap Lake Provincial Park campground in Scotch Creek.
8. Try Eco Treats in Scotch Creek on a Friday, great food and live music.
9. Take a Segway cruise through a wildlife and wildflower haven with Unique Adventures in Scotch Creek.
10. Discover delicious loose leaf tea blends from the Be Teased food truck.