Top 10 Things to Do in Falkland
1. Come on down to the Falkland Stampede – one of the oldest in Canada.
2. Step back into pioneer days at the Falkland Heritage Park and Museum.
3. Go fish! We’ve got 10 lakes within 10 miles of town.
4. Spin your mountain bike wheels on the Haines Creek multi-use trails.
5. Check out one of the largest Canadian flags in Canada!
6. Pick up a bottle of Ovino Winery’s Prize-winning Pinot Tramino.
7. Find local flavours and crafts at the Falkland Country Market.
8. Hike and marvel at Falkland’s own 90-foot hoodoo at Pillar Lake.
9. Take a snowmobile adventure in Spa Hills.
10. Drink a pint with the locals at the Falkland Pub.