Top 10 Shuswap Campsites
There are many RV Parks & Campgrounds in the Shuswap - all visitors have their favourites. Here's our current favourite Top 10 Shuswap campgrounds. For more information on camping and campsites drop by one of our Visitor's Centres or see our RV Parks and Campground listings.
1. Shuswap Lake Provincial Park: Popular with families, great for swimming and boating.
2. Herald Provincial Park: Trail to Margaret Falls, boat launch and day-use area.
3. Cinnemousun Narrows Provincial Park: Boat access only, campsites on the water’s edge.
4. Silver Beach Provincial Park: A white sand beach camping spot.
5. Skimikin Lake Campground: Horse camping site with corrals and access to trails.
6. Sandy Point Beach Campground: Great for RVs, with rental cabins and a store.
7. Salmon Arm Camping Resort: Lots of amenities, including hot tubs and live entertainment.
8. Riverside RV Resort: Just a short, pleasant walk from downtown Enderby.
9. Bieri’s Paradise Guestfarm: For an intimate camping experience near Sicamous
10. Noisy Creek Forest Recreation Site: Remote location and fantastic beach.